Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Millennials: Yes, this was predicted.

I guess I'm developing a habit of an annual post about millennials. My first was in October 2018 and my second was September 2019

In the first post, I talked about my personal experience with different generations of students and linked to an article about millennials. In the second, I didn't say as much and linked to another article.

The overall message was - millennials aren't wildly different than prior generations.

Well here's another article about millennials. Since it's in the Wall Street Journal, it might be behind a paywall. So here's the main point: millennials - who were supposedly going to reject traditional family housing and completely change urban living - are driving the 2020 housing market.

Yes, this was predicted. The millennials are, on average, marrying later and having kids later but they're still marrying, having kids, and buying houses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment